We provide all general types of steam traps: from traditional thermodynamic, thermostatic and float (inverted bucket and ball float) steam traps to advanced in a technical and economical sense temperature control thermostatic steam traps. The wide range of steam traps helps to find the most suitable solution for your needs. All models and connection sizes are available according to JIS, ANSI and DIN standards.
Inverted Bucket Steam Traps belong to the family of mechanical traps. They operate on the difference in density between steam and water.
- All traps are equipped with stainless steel wear and corrosion resistant lever, valve and seat system for long and troubleless life
- All valves and seats are lapped together
- Traps of the series ER contain the patented SCCV® (Self Closing and Centering Valve) – System, which increases the lifetime of the valve and seat substantially
- A small hole in the top of the bucket secures continuous automatic air venting
- All traps are designed for quick and easy inline repairability
- Witstands high back pressure (up to 90%)
Heat exchangers, dryers, unit heaters, sterilizers and other applications, where condensate must be removed immediately.
Ball Float Steam Traps belong to the family of mechanical traps. They operate on the difference in density between steam and water.
- All traps are equipped with stainless steel wear and corrosion resistant float, lever, valve and seat systems for a long and problem free operation
- Each ball float steam trap is equipped with an air vent for venting air and gases at the time of start-up and during operation
- The large capacity steam traps like G2-G8,GH2-GH8 use a double ported balance valve system, which is small in its physical size compared with the very high capacity of the traps
- All traps are designed for quick and easy maintenance
Ball Float Steam Traps can be used in all process applications, like all kind of heat exchangers, tank and unit heaters and others, where condensate must be removed immediately after it forms
The type GC1 is especially designed for applications in the food, pharmaceutical and other industries with small condensate loads and the need for stainless steel bodies. It can be also installed for drainage of steam main lines.
Thermostatic steam traps operate on the temperature difference between steam and condensate. The operation of the steam trap is regulated by a thermostatic element inside the trap.